17 February, 2007

The Swimsuit Issue 2007

The annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue arrived in the mail the other day, As to be expected it was a great issue. They do a great job putting this together every year.

I have only heard of Beyonce, I had actually never seen her before, but boy she is quite the looker, and certainly deserved to be on the cover.

I haven't gone through the whole issue yet, but I will. This is actually one of the few issues of SI that I actually keep. It had actually been laying around for a few days before I picked it up.

What's amazing to me is how much some of these suits (I use that term loosely as most of the time there is little if no fabric), actually cost, and I am sure that people will pay that much

My favorite suit was the Ipod suit, once you see it, you will know why.

--gfo

No comments: