22 February, 2007

An Interesting Find

In my trunk the other night when I had to get the donut out. I found a steak knife. We had been missing our sixth knife for years, and it was presumed to have been thrown out. How it got into the trunk of my car still befuddles me. One popular theory on the the knife's presence in my trunk is that it was put in there with some food that went to a party or something, and was left in there, and eventually made its way into the wheel well under the lid/floor that covers the well. Sounds good to me.

I took the knife upstairs soaked in some warm soapy water, got it relatively clean, and put it in the dishwasher. The knife will be placed back in service after the next cycle.

So now, my knife holder will be completely full with no slots empty.

Once again proving, that to me that little things in life, mean so much.

--gfo

No comments: