16 February, 2007

The First Full Week

Well in about 1½ hours, I will be finishing up my first week of being back to work full time. I have had a couple of moments that I felt overwhelmed but was able to get through it okay. Its been nice being back to work full time, although I am still getting used to getting up that earlier.

Next week, I am going to try and get up at 0415ish and ride the bike in the morning. I rode this morning, but since I come in later on Friday's I got up at what I time I have been getting up all week (0515).

For whatever reason I have had a rough time sleeping, no trouble falling asleep but all of the sudden just waking up, I have been lucky that I have been able to get back to sleep. I still get fatigued mid-afternoon, which is no different than before.

Today, I may just pop a DVD in upstairs and catch a wink or two before I have to pick the kids up around 1515.

--gfo

No comments: