13 February, 2007

Let It Snow 13 February Edition

Well its snowing here in the city of brotherly love. Its expected to get worse as the day goes on. I went out at lunch time, to the store and it was snowing steadily but not sticking to the roads, or sidewalks. the temperature right now is around 27°, but it feels warmer. It was chilly this morning. I expect the temperature will drop and the conditions will probably worsen as they drop.

The hourly forecast from weather.com is saying snow showers until around 100 then a change over to snow, after 1500. Freezing rain is expected after midnight, so driving tomorrow morning ought to be a real treat...at least my car is in the garage at home so there is no scraping and brushing to be done on my part, I park in an indoor lot when I am at the office too, so that's a bonus

The Mrs and kids will probably being doing their school closing snow dance tonight in the hopes of getting a day off tomorrow.

Should be interesting to see how this develops.

--gfo

No comments: