11 February, 2007

Monster Jam 2007


Above is a picture from monster jam, at this point the Quad Wars race is about to begin. In the foreground are pictures of three of the monster trucks, just to give you an idea of how close to the action we really were.
Its a great night of entertainment, for an entire family, but the concession prices are out of this world. An example, $6.75 for a beer, that is ridiculous. I spent $41.00 on four sodas, chicken fingers, cheese steak, and three orders of fries. Aramark made a killing last night. Why is it necessary to charge astronomical prices for food.
Save for the price of the food, my brother his kids, and my son and I had an enjoyable night of 1400+ horsepower 66" wheeled monster truck fun.
,,,and thank God my brother remembered the ear plugs, it is very loud
--gfo

No comments: