15 February, 2007

The Parking Garage (The Depature)

A lot of the snow and ice that troubled me so much in the garage earlier this morning, was a lot easier to deal with when I left today. The fact that the sun was out all day helped to melt down the ice and snow, of course the temperatures will be in the teens tonight so it will just ice over again tonight. I am going in an hour later tomorrow, so hopefully I will be able to get a better spot than the roof.

I must say that the Honda performs(ed) magnificently in the snow despite not having anti-lock brakes or traction control, both of wish my Saturn SC-1 had and that was a great car in the snow. The Honda has a very low center of gravity, front wheel drive, and a good set of tires. Makes driving in the snow uneventful. Its the others guys you need to watch out for...especially those damn taxi's

It supposed to get into to the 40's early next week so this snow should melt soon,

It will probably melt before the Philly Streets department gets around to plowing and/or salting

--gfo

No comments: