17 February, 2007

A Lazy Saturday

Haven't really done a whole lot today. Slept until 815ish, got up made some coffee, then rode the bike for a little over 13 miles this morning. Hopped in the shower, then I ate some roast beef sandwiches from Arby's that I had left over from yesterday.

Got the rest of the laundry done and folded, save for the towels and sheets that are in the dryer now.

Will be going to the 1700 mass, a little bit later. The Mrs is working tonight 1900-2300, and the girl is going to a sleep over. So me and the boy (and the Fluff) will have the place to ourselves tonight.

Last night I watched most of Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines, I have about twenty minutes left in it, which I will probably watch after I put the boy to bed, then I will probably watch the special feature disc. Which looks like it has some pretty cool features on it. and The T/X Kristanna Loken is a babe. She played the part very well, and her lack of expression throughout the whole movie is great.

Another exciting weekend. Tomorrow isn't looking much better.

--gfo

No comments: