04 February, 2007

The Philadelphia Auto Show

Today my son and I attended the Philadelphia Auto Show at the Pennsylvania Convention Center here in Philadelphia. We saw a lot of neat cars and concepts. My favorite concept was the new Chevy Camaro. What I was most looking forward to was being able to see and sit and a Mustang. Not only did I get to sit in one, I got to see the new GT500 (although it was blocked off and you weren't able to get in. The best part was that one of the Ford rep's so me with my Cobra hat on, and we struck up a conversation, and she asked if she could take our picture. Here is my son and I in front of Mustang GT Click to enlarge.

My only complaint of the show was the cost of food. It was very expensive, $4.50 for a hot dog, $3.50 for a drink. I thought that was ridiculous, but we were hungry and thirsty so we really had no other option.

Other than the cost of food, we had a nice time, and got to see a lot of really nice cars, and sit in and look at some very expensive car's.

Oh if I only had a few hundred grand extra laying around, what fun I could have.

--gfo

No comments: