18 February, 2007

Cleaning Out The Fridge

The Mrs went grocery shopping today, and normally she brings in all the stuff and I put it away. Prior to putting things away, I generally purge the leftovers that we never bothered to eat.

Its a daunting task, and its amazing some of the foods that I am unable to identify, like today, I found two meat loafs, and possibly a third one (it had so much mold on it that it was hard to identify). What is neat is how much more room we have by throwing the old stuff out. Its a gross job most of the time, but it needs to get done.

We really need to get better at eating leftovers, or purging them before they become science experiments. We always have good intentions but never follow through.

I think the former would be the better option.

--gfo

No comments: