13 February, 2007

Don't Leave Home Without it

This morning I left for the office and forgot to put my watch on. I feel so weird without it. I almost always have a watch on, save for bed time. Its usually one of the first things I put on in the morning after I get dressed. I had plenty of time after I got out of the shower this morning, and I was even thinking about which one to wear, just never got around to putting it on.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of how my day is going to go

After thinking about, and as my subject title state, besides a watch here a few other things that I a rarely leave home without.
  • Wallet
  • Car Keys
  • Nitro Spray
  • Cell Phone
  • Palm Pilot
As you can imagine that's a lot of stuff to carry, so the winter is a lot easier on me to carry all this stuff.

If I travel light, its just the wallet, keys, and cell phone


--gfo

No comments: