20 February, 2007

A Mouse In The House

and not the computer type either. I've had at least three possible sightings of our new guest. The other morning, I heard him scratching in the inside of wall in the upstairs bathroom, he must have climbed up the water pipes. I brought the cat in and the cat went bonkers trying to in vain to get the mouse, even leaping a few times at the wall.

The last sighting, I saw the mouse peaking out from next to the dishwasher. After that, I moved the dishwasher up tighter against the sink and then put a piece of wood in front of it to try and block his exit. I haven't seen or heard him in a couple of days, so I think he is laying low.

The last time we had a mouse in the house, he chewed up all the hoses on the dishwasher and the dishwasher leaked all over the place.

I need to pick up some traps, I'd like to get the glue one's but I am afraid that the cat would get stuck after the mouse did, so I may end getting one of the standard one's.

or the cat could save us the trouble and a few bucks, and catch and terminate our unwelcomed guest...

Let's go Fluff, earn your keep

--gfo

No comments: