01 February, 2007

Back To Work

If all goes according to plan, (I am awaiting word from the insurance company) I am returning to work this coming Monday 05 February 2007. The plan at this point, is to work ½ days for the first week, and then resume a full time schedule the following week.

I am both excited and nervous about returning to work, but I am looking forward to it. I think the transition week will be very helpful, it will allow me to get used to the work environment again, without a little less stress.

I have learned a lot about myself in the last few months, and I hope that I can apply what I have learned.

Most importantly, Accentuate the Positive.

I have a great support system in place, and I need to utilize them, especially during the transition time back to work.

I wonder how many emails I will have

--gfo

No comments: