29 June, 2007

A Relaxing Afternoon

I am working eight hour days tomorrow and Sunday, so as is normal for me on Friday's I took a ½ day. I picked up lunch for the family then my son and I went out and got haircuts. My Mrs is working 1500-2330, and my daughter was over a friends house most of the afternoon.

After I got home from getting my hair cut, I put on my bike stuff, and went for a 15 mile bike ride on the trainer, which felt great. After that, I goofed around on the computer, then decided to play Madden 2007. I was on my second season, and this was the Superbowl game. I was playing the Pittsburgh Steelers. I beat them 51-7, thus the Eagles won their first Superbowl, albeit a virtual one.

Whilst playing the game, I also made pizza for the rest of the family, I used my pizzazz pizza maker that I got for my birthday. Good stuff.

Still chilling out the rest of the night. I will be up for another 1-1.5 hours before I call it a night.

Am taking advantage of all the downtown I can, since I will be working a lot the month of July. So I am glad that I could do so today.

--gfo

No comments: