09 June, 2007

Boy Its Nice

To have a day off. I have been working most Saturday morning's for a few months now. The Mrs is working today, so that got me out of working today.

I slept in until 0930, then took the kids to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast, and I got some coffee. Then I went downstairs and rode my bike for 34:19. Goofed off a lot on the computer, finally got a shower around 1230 then made some more pizza

My daughter is staying over a friends house tonight, so we will be short one kid tonight.

Its still hot here, but only in the mid 80's. I have the air on, although we probably don't need it.

The three of us, are just being real lazy today. I did manage one load of laundry, but I have two load that are done and need folding.

For now, I am just enjoying doing nothing.

--gfo

No comments: