11 June, 2007

Monday Morning

and even though I slept well over the weekend, last night was one of the first bad nights of sleep I have had in a long time. I kept waking up throughout the night. I went to bed a little after 2200, but had trouble getting to sleep. I got up at 0419 this morning, since I am still coming in to the office by 0530. This week will be more complicated at night as I have to pick the kid's up at my wife's aunt's house, which means I have to drive through the city to get there. Even though its only about seven miles, it will take me about a ½ hour to get there with all the city traffic. We have games tonight, Thursday and Friday night, and an appointment Wednesday, so tomorrow night is our only free night.

Only a couple of more weeks then our nights will be free again

--gfo

No comments: