31 January, 2007

Dinner Dishes

So I just got finished putting a meat loaf together for the family, and got to thinking what some of my favorite dinners to eat, and to make are. I really enjoy cooking, and I have the opportunity to do it, since I have been home for the last couple of months. Mostly I cook breakfast, which according to my family is the best in the world. My breakfast specialty is Sausage, Egg, and Cheese on English muffins. This past Christmas I got a fold up skillet, that makes cooking breakfast a lot easier.

As for dinners, here are my favorites, in no particular order:
  • Steak, (medium well) and garlic mashed potatoes
  • Tacos (no preference as to soft or hard)
  • Enchiladas
  • Pizza (my homemade kind)
  • Lasagna (probably my best homemade dish)
  • Spaghetti and Sausage
  • Burritos
  • Chicken Cordon Blue

I do have a preference for Italian and Mexican food, and would love to dabble a bit more in some of the Mexican delicacies.

Now I am getting hungry, and I won't be eating until almost 2030 tonight

--gfo

No comments: