22 January, 2007

NFL Conference Finals *The Outcome*

Well I was ½ right (I did pick the Colts) in yesterday's NFL Conference Finals Blog. I watched the better part of both games and they were both great games.

The Chicago/New Orleans game was a little less exciting. It looked the Saints were going to make a game out of it in the third quarter, but the Bears defense really stepped it up and made some great plays. Brees had a heckuva game, and a great year for the Saints, but his magic just wasn't enough.

The Colts/Patriots game was incredible, it was as exciting of a game that I have seen in a long time. New England looked liked they had it in the bag. In fact my son was surprised when I told him that the Patriots lost, (when he went to bed they were still winning). Jabbar Gaffney's (interesting that his picture in the link has him in an Eagles uniform) TD catch in the third quarter was a great grab. Of course there will be a lot of talk in this area, because the Eagles cut him late in training camp.

This game was a true nail biter to the end.

Congrat's Coaches Dungy and Smith on two well coached games.

Its going to be a great Superbowl in two weeks.

--gfo

No comments: