09 January, 2007

The Apprentice LA Edition

I must say I like the way the show has been reformatted, making the losing team sleep in tents, the project managers stay the same until they are fired, and the winning project manager is part of the board room team.

Should be an interesting season this year. I think the changes were needed to make the show more interesting, and make it more competitive for the participants. I do miss George though, his years of experience and insight brought a lot to the table.

I must say that Martin, the first guy that got fired should have been canned just for the way he dressed. The shirt he had on was hideous, it looked like a table cloth that you use on picnic tables. He was the obvious choice to be fired, I just don't see him as having the personality to work with a Trump like guy.

I have a feeling that Frank, the losing team's project manager won't be around long. He seems to be to much of an ass kisser to early on for me. Although he seems pretty bright, the way he was kissing the Donald's ass didn't sit well with me, and from the Donald's expression it didn't sit to well with him either.


--gfo

No comments: