24 March, 2007

F-Bomb Movie Analysis (Update)

In the F-bomb per minute category, which I have previously blogged about. The movie Jarhead is now the winner, with an amazing 2.26 f-bombs per minute. It is said 278 times, in 123 minutes, it should be noted, that mother is prefixes the f-bomb 38 times throughout the movie.

I was watching this movie this morning while riding my bike. I have seen most of the movie in pieces but not the whole thing. I like the idea of following a small unit through a long time frame, much like the Band of Brothers mini-series. You see and learn the mentality, and kinship of soldiers who live, fight, and die together, in small cohesive units.

Jamie Foxx was phenomenal in his role, and did an excellent job portraying SSGT Sykes.

As I find more movies with higher F-bomb usage I will update accordingly...Heck I am a spreadsheeter, I live for this kind of stuff...and yes I have an active spreadsheet with formulas to help tabulate the FBPM (f bomb per minute) tally

--gfo

No comments: