16 March, 2007

Morning Person

I have been a morning person my whole life, and much to the chagrin of my lovely bride who is a night person and quite the opposite of me in the morning, it makes for some very interesting mornings at my house.

As for our children, my son is a morning person and my daughter is definitely not a morning person.

I am convinced that one is born a morning person, (read DNA encoded) and cannot be made. One of these days maybe the NIH can do a study on that. Heck the government already wastes a lot of money on meaningless studies, why not study morning personism.

When I am home in the mornings and get the kids up for school I hear many grunts and groans, especially from the females. I actually kind of enjoy torturing them...one of the burdens of parenthood.

--gfo

No comments: