14 March, 2007

Steak On The Grill

Today it got to over 70° outside. We decided to have steak for dinner. The Mrs had them marinating when I got home, and at about 1800 local time, I fired up the grill for the first time this year. Nothing like steak on the grill. I have a gas grill that I got for my birthday/father's day last year, to replace the one that we got right after we got married in 1993, so the old one had served us very well.

Had this been a Friday or Saturday night, I probably would have cracked open a cold brew, but I have some work to do later on, so I decided to go with diet decaf tea.

Now that the weather is getting more spring like we will probably be using the grill 2-3 times a week, which is fine with me.

I love this time of year, but especially love cooking on the grill

--gfo

No comments: