07 March, 2007

Music Library

At the last count, I have over 1500 songs (just over 5 GB's) of music on my hard drives. I have quite a variety, from jazz, to heavy metal, blues, a few love songs, lots of classic rock, some new stuff, and I even have on country song (Brooks & Dunn's My Maria).

I have a portable hard drive that I use here at the office that has all my tune's on it. I just plug it in, plug the headphones in, set the real player on shuffle and let it do its things. Its great hearing different sorts of music throughout the day, and realize what good taste in music I have.

I am sure there is a lot of untapped artist's out there that I would probably like, but really haven't found them yet.

One of these day's I'd like to get an Ipod and put all these songs on it, but for now, I am happy as a clam in the office, and in my own little world

--gfo

No comments: