28 March, 2007

Guess This Was A Hint


This morning, when I got into the office, I found a bottle of Lysol® Sanitizing Wipes on my desk. Along with that, I noticed that a lot of things were shifted all around. About once a week, the cleaners wipe down our desks, and they do a great job. I admit that my desk can get kind of messy, usually ink, whiteout, or toner stains, nothing major, but I think the biggest offender is the crap the accumulates in, on, under, and around my keyboard, including but not limited to, crumbs, staples, paper clips, and other objects which often times can't be identified positively.
I try and wipe my desk off with cleaner at least once a week, but I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to do it. Maybe now I will make a more conscious effort to do so.
I am the cubicle that they probably hate to come near at night, I usually have some remnants of my work somewhere on the floor, mostly some of the aforementioned, but sometimes, my hole puncher will explode, and leave a really big mess.
Guess I need to be a little bit neater at my desk
My desk is nice and shiny now
(and I kept the bottle, its locked in my drawer, its about ½ full, giggle)
--gfo

No comments: