13 March, 2007

A Long Day

I was up early this morning, actually later than I normally would have been had I not had a doctor's appointment today. I got up around 0600 rode the bike for about 38 minutes (14 miles), got the kids and Mrs up for school and work, then goofed around on the computer until about 0830. Jumped in the shower, got dressed and headed out to the doctor's. From there I headed to the office, I got to the office about 1045,expecting to be spreadsheeting the remainder of the day. The boss sent me and a few other folks an email about coming to the computer training room, to learn some thing about the new accounting software we are getting, from Deltek. Headed down there about 1230 and was there until a little after 1700. Since I came in late today, I decided to stick around a little bit, and work on some stuff. Stayed in the office until about 1815 then headed home, for dinner, and some down time. Realized we needed milk, and the Mrs needed gas, so I headed out to the local Wawa to get gas and milk...and ice cream at the request of the Mrs.

I really should do some more reading to help me prepare for more training tomorrow morning, but I am kind of tired, and I really could use some downtime.

I may just read for about a ½ hour, and then call it a night. Its been a long day

--gfo

No comments: