10 March, 2007

Daylight Savings Time

Well we have to turn our clocks ahead tonight, a few weeks earlier than usual, which screws just about everything up. It will be nice having more daylight, but its a real PITA because a lot of the electronics we use are setup under the old system, so now everything has to be adjusted manually. I think my computer is okay, as Microsoft sent a patch out. Palm sent me something last night to adjust the palm pilots. I think one of my VCR's automatically adjusts, so I will have to do that manually tonight, along with all the rest of the clocks in my house.
*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*

This also means I (you) should check the battery in smoke detector to make sure it is okay, it only takes a few seconds, and is something you should do more often than twice a year...I check mine at least once a month.

--gfo

No comments: