05 March, 2007

A Busy Week

Today, I had to take a sick day because my oldest was sick. I took her to the doctors, they did a strep test on her which was negative, but they are going to send it out for further testing. We were there and back in an hour.

I am seeing neurology tomorrow so I will be going in to the office late, probably around lunch time. I will probably stay late. I am out of the office Friday for a cardiology appointment. So for all practical reasons I am only working two and ½ days this week.

We are converting to a new accounting system, and we have phone book size manuals to read, which I have been doing for an hour or so, at night and on the weekends. I will probably read a couple of hours today, just for lack of something to do.

Its boring being home

--gfo

No comments: