09 March, 2007

A Boring Day Off

I had a 1000 cardiology appointment so I took the whole day off, since I work ½ days on Friday. Pretty uneventful day to say the least. Got up early and rode my bike for a little bit, got the kids up and off to to school, then I went to the doctor's

Everything at the doctors went well, no changes in medication and my condition is pretty stable.

After that I went to the Pretzel store and grabbed six pretzels, (three for me and three for the Mrs), then went to CVS to get some prescriptions filled, I waited there for about fifteen minutes and then headed home.

I played some free cell on the computer, then plopped down on the sofa and took a little snooze. Picked up the kids from the bus, and the rest of the day will probably as dull as the rest.

Supposedly the weather is to get warmer, its 39° right now, so its a lot warmer than it has been, and the bonus is that there is no wind.

--gfo

No comments: