18 March, 2007

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Last night the Mrs and I are were relaxing at home, and we decided to pop the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales in the DVD player. It is one of my favorite Eastwood westerns. As I was watching the movie, I got to thinking what an amazing career Eastwood has had as both and actor and director. He has won two Oscars®, (Million Dollar Baby-Director, Unforgiven-Director) and has been nominated for a couple of others, and has won many other awards.

One interesting fact that I learned when I looked up Josey Wales, was that in all the westerns that he has done, he has never killed an Indian.

My favorite role of his is the Dirty Harry series. I own most of them on DVD and just love his renegade style that he plays so well.

and at 77 years old, he is still going strong.

Look forward to more films by or featuring him for years to come.

--gfo

No comments: