02 July, 2007

A short weekend

Although I worked both Saturday and Sunday, until 1400 and 1200 respectively, I did manage to have a pretty good weekend. The highlight being a night out with the Mrs on Saturday. Although we were out late it was well worth it to spend some quality time together.

Yesterday after I got home, I made some pizzas. The kids got home from my mother in laws shortly thereafter, and they real glad to see me, which was real nice. After lunch I went up to put a pair of shorts on, and three hours later the Mrs woke me up to help her start the grill, and we had a nice steak dinner.

I played some MLB07 with the boy, then I went downstairs for a nice 15 mile bike ride, then goofed around on the computer until about 2230

Now its back to the office for a busy albeit shorter week, since we have Wednesday off because of the Independence Day holiday.

--gfo

No comments: