11 July, 2007

Sante Fe

We picked it up last night, and the Mrs drove it first, since she will be driving it most of the time, I wanted her to get used to it. We went out to dinner (Applebees), then after that I drove the car home, just to get a feel for it. Real nice smooth ride, lot's of cool features, and best of all...room

With the Honda now retired, I am now driving the Mrs old car, a 1995 Pontiac Bonneville. Its a real nice car, has leather seats, a kick ass ready, and lots of power for a V-6. She cleaned it up for nice for me, removing all the trash, and even washed the mat's...in the washer. I did some minor aesthetic repairs to it, just to make it look nicer, and may need to do more (door panel problems). It also needs an A/C recharge, which I am going to call about today and get that done. I am not a real big A/C person, since I usually only go short distances, but it would be nice to have it working properly, in case the kids are in it.

So everyone is happy

--gfo

No comments: