17 April, 2007

Thoughts On Virginia Tech Shootings

How horrible it was to see this story develop throughout the day. I get breaking news alerts from ABC and each subsequent email was worse and worse.

They have identified the shooter, and he is among the dead. I am sure more will come out in the next few days about his motive and/or intention.

Its sad that so many innocent people were killed and injured by a young man who was obviously not in a stable frame of mind.

Also I am interested in seeing and hearing how the politicians spin this, and who the blame is going to fall on. Apparently a receipt for the handgun was found in the shooters backpack. According to reports that I read, he was 23 years old, and of South Korean decent.

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families, in this senseless tragedy

--gfo

1 comment:

Tracey said...

A horrible act of violence that claimed the lives of many and affected millions more, not merely in the US, but also around the world. My condolences to the family's of those who were lost in this tragedy. Thankyou for posting on this. X