14 April, 2007

I missed it yesterday

But for all the triskaidekaphobic's out there, its usually a day of bad luck. I have never been one to make a big deal out of out Friday the 13th, (for the record our cat is orange, and he walks in front me all the time, only tripping me some of the time). Also I'd have to say that I have my share of good and bad luck, I don't need a certain day number to fall on a certain day of the week for my luck to bad or good.

Yesterday was a good day. I worked a ½ day, grabbed a bite to eat, and managed a little snooze before I had to pick up the kiddies at the bus stop. Then we had softball practice...and its still in the 40's, it is supposed to be spring, the calendar says so, and the damn groundhog did as well. Had take out and went to bed early.

So I would say that yesterday was nothing but good, no bad luck here...they are for the other day's of the year

--gfo

No comments: