11 April, 2007

That Was Easy


I managed to get a hold of one of these little gadgets, and its sitting right on my desk in the office. When you press the easy button, its says, That Was Easy. If you go to the Staples® it turns out that for everyone of these that you buy, Staples will donate all proceeds from their sales up to a million dollars to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America. Not a bad deal. Also you can download an application from their website that when you click it, you go right to the Staples website.
I like silly gadgets like this, every once in awhile, I will press it just for a laugh or three. I even have a talking donkey from the movie Shrek®. When you press his stomach he says a phrase from the second movie.
Anything to make the day go faster, and have a little fun
--gfo

No comments: