16 April, 2007

The Calendar Says April

but outside its looks like its mid-winter. Yesterday it rained (poured) all day and we had heavy winds all day. I went out the door this morning, I moved my car from the garage to the street so the Mrs could park in the garage as she went food shopping yesterday. So normally my car would be nice and dry. When I got to my car this morning there was wet snow on it and the roads. It was so heavy that I had clean the windows off with my scraper just so the wipers would.

The drive in was uneventful. I got slimmed by other cars, and I did the same to them. It was slow but I got to the office unscathed.

One bad things, is that I am parked on the roof at the parking garage, so my car we be nice and crappy by the time I leave eleven hours from now.

A lot of folks are staying home today, as the trains aren't running.

It supposed to clear up toward the latter part of the day, and real spring like temperatures are to be with us by the weekend.

We should have plenty of May flowers after this April shower

--gfo

No comments: