11 May, 2007

TGIF

Its been a long week. Tuesday night was the only where we didn't have anything scheduled, every other night, including tonight we had baseball or softball.

Today like every Friday is a ½ day at the office. I will grab a bite to eat, relax for a little bit, then pick the kids up from school, and go mother's day shopping. Then its quick home, and change for a softball game tonight.

The girls lost their game last night, 2-0. It was a tough game. We were hitting the ball, just not getting the runners around the diamond.

Fielding was great, and we tried a new pitcher, and she did phenomenal.

I even got to wear my shirt, I am #18.

I will probably come into the office tomorrow for a few hours, since it looks like I won't be able to get caught up on my work this morning. I plan and am hoping for a relaxing weekend after that.

--gfo

No comments: