25 May, 2007

Good Meal, Better Price

Today the kids got out of school at 1300 because they had field day. As is tradition when they have early days, and one of us is off, we go out to lunch. Today we decided to go to the Old Country Buffet. We haven't been there in a long time, and I forgot how good their food and selection is. It cost me and two kids $19.02 for the all you can all eat buffet. I had four taco's, a cheeseburger, and two serving of macaroni and cheese. For dessert I had two pieces of cherry cheesecake.

My son had taco's and mac and cheese, and vanilla ice cream. My daughter had two servings of mac and cheese and spaghetti.

For the amount of money spent and for the food we ate, I'd say we got our money's worth. I am still full.

We definitely will make this one of regular lunch places.

--gfo

1 comment:

Floridaboiler said...

Dang Cappy,
That is one way to clog your arteries! ;-)