23 November, 2006

The Start of the Christmas Season

Well Thanksgiving is just about over, and that means that the Christmas season officially begins. Most store in this area are opening at 0500. I can't believe people will be up and out that early, can't say that I blame them though, some of the best sales of the season occur early black Friday. Must be tough for the retail workers, who have to be even earlier than opening to get ready for the mad rush. I will try to do most of my shopping on line and avoid the mall's at all possible costs, less headaches that way

Having worked in retail many years ago, this time of year was always very hectic, and stressful, but since I worked on commission, very profitable.

Not sure what I want from Santa this year, but I have time to figure that out.


--gfo

No comments: