14 November, 2006

My Dream Cars

Should I ever have the opportunity, and money not being an object here are some of the cars that I would fill my garage with:
  • Ford GT
  • 1968 Shelby Mustang GT500
  • 2007 Shelby Mustang GT500
  • The Dodge Challenger Concept
  • 1971 Plymouth Hemi GTX
  • Jeep CJ7 or Renegade
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (at 1.4 million this is definitely a dream)
  • Koenigsegg CCR (a little bit more affordabale than the Veryon at 695K)
  • BMW 325
  • Mercedes 500CL
  • Lexus LS460
  • 2006 Dodge Charger

No garage would be complete without a few trucks:

  • Ford F250 (4x4)
  • Hummer H1 (military version)
  • Honda Ridgeline
  • 1970ish Ford Bronco
  • A WWII era Jeep

Family Cars (since I do have one):

  • Honda Accord
  • Acura RDX
  • Ford Freestyle
  • Honda CR-V


Both of our cars run well, so we won't be in the market for a new one for at least a few years. When the time comes for us to get a new car it should be interesting to see what's out there.

If I had to choose right now, I'd probaly go for a Jeep Rubicon or the Dodge Charger

--gfo

No comments: