30 November, 2007

Wow Three Days Have Past

Since my last blog entry. It's been a busy and hectic week both at home and the office.

Monday started out with a mid morning visit to neurologist for a regularly scheduled visit, which as expected did not got as well that I would have like. The neurological exam's showed increasing progression of the MS, plus I have been noticing some cognitive changes in the last few months, mostly with reading and speaking. For the latter I am seeing a neurological psychologist in early January for a six hour test.

On Tuesday morning, I got a phone call from my home care that administers my IV on a monthly basis, that the doctor want me to another dose of solu-medrol...which I had just a week and half early. We scheduled it for the next day, Wednesday. He got there around 1530 or so, and started doing his thing, and a couple of hours later it was done.

The whole time the IV was running, I had brought some work from the office that needed to be done by the end of the day. So I logged in to the office and worked diligently despite being connected to an IV. I had to make a phone call to our San Francisco office to iron a few of the last minute details, but in the end, due some things that needed to be reviewed, the invoice had to wait until yesterday, first thing to get done.

Yesterday was just a hectic day here in the office. We are getting to our busy time of year, where everything needs to be done an hour ago, instead of yesterday. Its the norm for this time of year, so its not something that unusual, just a little added flapdoodleness that comes with this time of year.

Not much going on this afternoon after I leave at noon today. Have a couple of small errands to run. Then pick the kids up from the bus, and get the final preparations ready for the girl to go on a camping trip for the entire weekend.

and so it goes

--gfo

No comments: