20 October, 2007

A Rare Night Out

Last night both of our kid's went to a school dance/pep rally, which we thought only one of which was going to...the girl.

This fortuitous encounter the Mrs and I had gave a chance to go out for nice quiet dinner for two, at local Italian restaurant that we really like. Although it was only three hours sans children, we enjoyed the few hours we had alone together, and got a chance to catch up on things, and enjoy each other's company, which our busy lives and activities was a much needed hiatus from life albeit a brief one

As a bonus, I slept in until a little after 1300 last night, it was a little after 2300 last night that I went to bed too. Although I woke up a few time throughout the night, I did manage to catch up on some sleep that I must have really needed.

Now the Mrs and the girl are at a haunted hay ride, and the boy is in a near somnolent state on the love seat watching TV and I am in the midst of folding, sorting, hanging four loads of laundry.

Yeah, a bunch of party animals we are here at the Cappy estate

--gfo

No comments: