22 September, 2007

iPod Update

Well I have had the iPod for a little over three weeks now, and I must say, I really like it. What I like most is podcasting. There are so many interesting podcast's out there, that its hard to choose what to listen too. I mostly listen to auto related, and local sport radio podcast's both which appeal to me the most. I also subscribe to any interesting podcast from the Pritzker Military Library, which features interviews with medal of honor winners as well as authors, historians, and military members who have written both fiction and non-fiction books.

The medal of honor interviews are very intriguing, and very informative. What amazes me is the humility of these men, but when you read about there actions, they are breath taking, and truly show the courage of the common person when thrust into what seems like a helpless situations.

I am sure as I find more and more things to listen too, I will enjoy the iPod more and more. I have 22 GB's of space, lots of room.

--gfo

No comments: