17 September, 2007

Four Days

Since my last blog entry. Not a whole lot to post about. I had two cardiology appointments in the last four days. One was with the doctor and the other was a ¼ly defibrillator checkup. Both visits went fine. I found out that I need to keep myself better hydrated especially in the summer.

I am home today with the boy, who is sick. The weather here has been beautiful, nice and cool, in fact the last couple of nights we have had no air conditioner or fans on at night, and we actually need jackets when we go out in the morning.

The Phillies took three games from the Mets this past weekend and are still in the hunt for the division and/or wild card The Eagles play their home opener tonight, and hopefully will have their heads out of their asses and really stick it to the Redskins tonight.

That's it for now, more to come later.

--gfo

No comments: