27 June, 2009

On Michael Jackson

I am sure I am not the only one who is not saddened by MJ's death. Sure the guy had a lot of success in the music industry, but for me, MJ will always be remembered as a messed up person, who only by the fact that he had lots of money (to pay off/hush witnesses), and could afford good legal representation that he avoided jail time.

Although karma had a way with him, since the trial, and him fleeing to Bahrain, he really had no career since, and managed to stay out of the spotlight, which was fine with me.

The sooner the story of his death is no longer being reported the better. He was a has been, and his death to me is not tragic at all. He is no better than any other rich person that got away with a crime...To me that is his legacy

--gfo

No comments: