14 August, 2008

Well After Two Weeks

I am finally home...actually came home yesterday. After five days at Jefferson Hospital, and nine days at Moss Rehab, I was cleared to come home. The surgery itself went well, and the time in the hospital was a little on the rough side, most pain and discomfort.

On Monday the 4th, I was transferred up to Moss Rehab via ambulance, and the actual rehab process began the next day.

I must say that the time spent at Moss was very productive and in just the short amount of time I was there, I made remarkable progress,

I will begin outpatient rehab next week, just to continue and reinforce what I have learned and to continue to relearn some of the things that I have lost since I have been diagnosed with MS.

More to come later, just wanted to post a quick update to let everyone know how I am doing.

Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers.

--gfo

2 comments:

Just Me said...

WOO HOO!! So glad to see you are home. Jen gave me your # but I didn't want to bother you while you were recuperating. Keep on keepin' on, buddy--sounds like you are doing great so far!!

coacharming said...

Good to have you back Greg!

haven't heard from you in ages!

give me a holler at coacharming@gmail.com